The Doctor & Staff
Dr. Brian Arnold, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Arnold opened his private practice in 1983 specializing in Neuro-Musculo-Skeletal Rehabilitation and Health Care. His treatments emphasize the meaning of gentle chiropractic care to align your spine and remove nerve blockage.
- Pre-Med Undergraduate Studies at Eastern Michigan University.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree awarded from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa 1982.
- Physical Therapy Degree Awarded from the University of Health Sciences Antigua- St. John's, Antigua, West Indies/British-B.W.I., Bachelor of Science-Physical Therapy.
- Michigan Licensed Chiropractor
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, N.B.C.E.
- Past Member of the American Board of Disability Analysts - Senior Disability Analyst and Diplomate
- Clincial Studies for Physical Therapy performed at Madison Community Hospital in Madison Heights, Michigan and Advanced Physical Therapy in Dearborn, Michigan
- State of Colorado Licensed Physical Therapist
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors , M.A.C. Member
- Florida Chiropractic Association, F.C.A. Member
- Florida Department of Health, Board of Chiropractic Physicians, Licensed Chiropractor
Mr. David E. Zwicker, Associates Degree
I have completed an advanced course of study in Insurance/ Claims, CPT Diagnosis Coding, Procedure Codes, HIPAA Document Compliance.
- Completed Medical Billing Curriculum at Dorsey Business School May 2007.
- CPR Certified
- Associates Degree Engineering
- Medical Billing Diploma
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
Medical Billing Specialist
Has completed Medical Billing and Coding Curriclum at Carnegie Institute 2005 in Troy Michigan.
- Medical Billing/ICD9/ CPT Coding Specialist. CIAA HIPPA Compliance Certification
- T.H.O.M.A.S Software Proficiency & CPR Certified
- Medical Billing Specialist Certified.
- Specialist Certificate HIPPA Compliant Carnegie Institute